Hello there! How about we embark on an exhilarating journey to uncover the latest updates on Mockplus? Take a moment to explore our exciting new features that promise an exceptional experience. Are you ready to embrace the delightful surprises that await us?
First, here are some key features that are included in this update:
For a clearer understanding, now let's check out more details one by one:
Mockplus RP has added several practical third-party component libraries, including iOS, macOS, Material Design, and Bootstrap.
With these new built-in component libraries, you can easily save at least hours when designing or prototyping your project for the following benefits:
- Have more style and variant options to suit all your design needs
- Preview the real-life effect of these new components during drag-and-drop
- Search for a specific component within a single library
- Export a layer or group as an image in different scales at the right panel
- Export the artboard by clicking the Download button on the top toolbar. You can even batch-export artboards as images.
For Mobile and Tablet projects, you can also export artboards as images with a device frame, offering a realistic prototype visual.
Previously, Mockplus RP supported the import of SVG images; however, they would be converted into non-editable regular images. With this latest update, you can now perform further editing on imported SVGs, including modifying colors and editing paths.
All you need to do is import the SVG files and convert them to vector shapes for full editing capabilities.
Now you can convert an Auto-sync asset to a Regular asset in just one click. After the conversion, the asset can be further edited, but any changes made will no longer be automatically synchronized across all instances.
There are two ways to convert an Auto-sync asset to a Regular asset:
- Single conversion: In the Assets library, click "Convert to Regular Asset" in the right-click menu of the auto-sync component asset.
- Batch conversion: Click the 'Manage assets' icon, then select all assets for batch conversion.
With this release, you now have the freedom to effortlessly convert assets between Auto-sync assets and Regular assets.
Team projects and Project Folder now have a new transfer function, allowing the project owner to be changed to another team member. Super Admins, Admins, and Members all have the ability to transfer team projects or project folders.
- Super Admin: have permissions for all projects.
- Admin: have permissions for projects they have been granted access to.
- Members: have permissions only for projects where they are the owner.
More than 200 new icons have been added to three new categories: "Food ", "Finance" and "Nature".
In- house content editor, specialize in SEO content writing. She is a fruit lover and visionary person.
Uploads design files from Sketch, Figma, Axure, Photoshop, and Adobe XD into our design handoff tool.
A free online prototyping tool that can create wireframes or highly interactive prototypes in just minutes.