New in Dec
Released: Dec 31, 2020
We've added a "Preferences" option to help you change the settings of your prototyping process.
- Support editing texts, shapes, states and other properties of a component or a group in the Advanced Editor.
- Support setting Preferences according to your needs. Layouts, grids, revision history and more options are included to streamline your prototyping process.
- Adjusted the asset editing permission. A project member can now edit an asset freely for better team collaboration.
- Added a new prompt to remind users when editing the instance of the deleted component asset.
New in Nov
Released: Nov 25, 2020
We've released an offline editing mode that enables you to edit pages when the network is disconnected. All page changes will be auto synced after the network connection is restored.
- Support for the offline editing mode. Now you can edit pages even when the network is disconnected. Any changes will be auto synced after network connection is restored.
- Support viewing the sub-artboard details in the Storyboard mode and single page mode. The sub-artboards will be shown as the page states of the main artboards for better view and management.
- Support hiding pages as you wish. When previewing, hidden pages are invisible to those without project editing permissions.
- Advanced measurements
- Support for even distribution and spacing specs.
- Support checking spacing specs between components in any direction you like
- Added a slider to adjust the corner radius of any shapes.
- Support flipping a vector shape horizontally or vertically.
- Adjusted the "Conver to path" option from the right click menu into the Property panel, making it more accessible to users.
New in Jun
Released: Jun 12, 2020
Support for a new strategy to reuse component assets. Changes to the component asset will be auto-synced to all instances.
- Improved the way to enter the editing mode of compound components. You can now edit them with a double click.
- Improved the interface of the Advanced Editor.
- Added more state options to the Advanced Editor.
- Support for a new strategy to reuse component assets. Changes to the component asset will be auto-synced to all instances. You can also detach the instance from the component asset.
- Support for a new independent interface to edit details of component assets. You can now double click the component to enter the editing mode.
- Improved the way to make interactions for compound components. You can now enter the editing mode to create interactions for each item or option by dragging and dropping the link point.
- Support freely positioning the sub-artboard when creating a popup. You can now drag the mirror image to adjust the position of the sub-artboard.
- Support for an "Alway on top" option when trying to make a Show/Hide interaction.
- Support for a new "Drop Marker" component.
- Support for a new "Hotspot" component.
- Support for four basic arithmetic operators to resize or reposition a component more accurately.
- Improved the color panel.
Workspace and artboard
- Increased the max zoom to 25600%.
- Support for a new strategy to align components pixel by pixel. When zooming the artboard to 1000%, the pixel girds will automatically show up.
- Support for new shortcut keys: Water Drop (D), Circle Marker (C) and Sticky Note (S).
- Support positioning the text content of the Text component according to the alignment you choose when adding the component using shortcut "T".
- Support previewing a project in a new window. The previewing process will no longer affect your prototyping.
- Support remembering your searching. The searching state and results will not be removed even after switching between different tab bars.
- Fix: The component may follow your mouse cursor even when you only click on it, not drag it.
New in May (Part 2)
Released: May 29, 2020
We've introduced a new "Markup" component library with 7 new components.
- Support for a new "Markup" component library with 7 new components.
- Improved the property editing of some components. You can now style those components easily.
- Fix: You may encounter some resizing issues when using Scope Bar, Tab Bar and other components.
- Fix: The text content of shape components may auto change into "object".
- Support for a new "Number/Letter" icon library with 124 new icons.
- Improved icon sorting. Thin icons are now matched with bold icons. So, you can find the one you need quickly.
- Improved the way to add the Rectangle, Text, Line and other components using shortcuts.
- Support for equal spacing cloning: After cloning a copy by pressing "Alt", you can then clone more copies with the same spacing by pressing "Ctrl + D".
- Improve the visual effect of spacing specs. They are now easily highlighted with different background colors.
Layer Tree panel
- Support highlighting a layer on the workspace when you hover over the relevant layer on the left-hand Layer Tree.
- Improved the interface of the Properties panel. The panel layout is much clearer.
New in May (Part 1)
Released: May 14, 2020
With this release, you can rotate a component directly in the Workspace.
- Support rotating components directly in the Workspace.
- Adjusted the entry to the Revision History panel. You can now find it on the top toolbar.
- Changed the date type of the revision histories, making it easy to catch the update time.
- Improved the revision history display. You can now check a historical version in a full screen, enabling you to view changes and other details much easier.
- Fixed several problems that may affect the revision history data.
Components and properties
- Improved the strategy to resize the Panel component. Resizing the Panel will not affect the sizes or positions of the components inside.
- Fix: You may fail to change the settings of the text components using shortcuts.
- Support reordering your assets with drag-and-drop.
- Support adjusting the arrowhead of a connector manually with drag-and-drop when drawing flowcharts.
- Support adding notes to components quickly by using a shortcut "Ctrl+M".
- Support for a "Feedback" option in the "Help" menu. Please feel free to leave your feedback if you have any questions or concerns about Mockplus.
New in Apr (Part 2)
Released: Apr 30, 2020
We've introduced grids and layouts to help you layout your user interface with ease.
- Support showing/hiding grids to position your elements more precisely.
- Support showing/hiding layouts to structure your page, helping you create a clean and neat layout.
- Support generating revision histories automatically. You can view any versions and revert to previous versions with ease.
- Improved the Pen tool to create a more pleasant UX.
- Improved the strategy to memorize the parameters of different interactions. Your last settings will be automatically applied to the new interaction. No need to set them all every time.
- Fix: You may fail to drag the link point to the group or artboard that is filled with different components.
- Fix: Your project data may not be automatically saved.
New in Apr (Part 1)
Released: Apr 16, 2020
We've released a Pencil tool to let you create hand-drawn lines, shapes and illustrations with ease.
- Support cutting paths, enabling you to split your vector shape into several segments.
- Support opening or close paths in one click.
- Support continuing editing unclosed paths, making it easy to edit any desired paths.
- Support for a Pencil tool to create hand-drawn lines, shapes and illustrations with ease.
- Support adjusting the Hue, Saturation, Brightness, Contrast and Invert of the Image component.
- Support blurring the Image component.
- Support turning uppercase letters to lowercase letters or converting lowercase letters to uppercase letters in one click. Text editing is pretty easy now.
- Support editing the border cap and join types.
- Support more text alignment options like Align right, Align left, Align center and Justify.
- Support specifying the line spacing.
- Support styling your lines with different Start and End types.
- Support adjusting the isometric spacing between components in a much quicker way.
- Support moving and cloning components in batch using a shortcut "Shift".
- Improved the popups that helps set and list different interactions. Much easier to check interactions added.
- Support exporting a main or sub-artboard as an image.
New in Mar (Part 2)
Released: Mar 27, 2020
Support for more text properties, such as alignment, character spacing and so on.
Support adding component notes. Much easier to add a note, description or tooltip for a component.
- Improved the functionality to clone projects, making it easy to create a copy for any project.
- Support for the Layer Tree panel. Much easier to view the page outline and layer levels.
- Support for a new shortcut key "Alt+1-5" to quickly switch the tabs on the left panel.
- Improved the icon style of all components.
- Improved different operations related to Project Tree. You can now add child pages and groups with ease.
- Support adjusting the direction of resizing or zooming when you try to make a "Resize" or "Zoom" interaction.
- Support for a "Switch content" command, allowing you to switch to the "Next" or "Previous" panel directly when creating an interaction.
- Support highlighting the target component on the workspace when you select an interaction on the right Interactions panel.
- Improved the Interactions panel and the related setting popups.
- Support new text properties like Align center, Align left and Align right.
- Support new text properties like Character spacing.
- Support adding component notes. Much easier to add a note, description or tooltip for a component.
- Improved the visual effect of alignment guides. Much easier to align components and groups.
New in Mar (Part 1)
Released: Mar 13, 2020
Support adjusting the direction of paths by pressing "Shift".
Support combining shapes, making it easier to create your own vector shapes and graphics.
- Support memorizing the settings to text components and connectors. Newly added text components and connectors will be auto styled with your last settings.
- Support moving components in real-time.
- Improved the visual effect of alignment guides. Much easier to align components and groups.
- Improved the cursor style of the Pen and the "Add sub-artboard" tools.
- Increased the max zoom to 1600%. You can now prototype super tiny detail with ease.
- Support setting a background color for a main or sub-artboard.
- Support adding an external link to a component.
- Support adjusting the direction of paths by pressing "Shift".
- Support combining shapes, making it easier to create your own vector shapes and graphics.
- Improved the "Interaction" panel. A short guide is added to help you make an interaction.
- Improved the way to delete the trigger of an interaction. No longer so easy to delete the interaction trigger accidentally.
- Improve the strategy to trigger an interaction when the
- Improved the strategy to activate an interaction when the trigger has been overlapped by a component. Hiding the component helps you uncover the trigger easily.
- Adjusted the layout of the State Panel.
- Improved the functionality to search for icons.
- Improved the Control panel. The two options: "Always show link area" and "Show link area on mouse hover", are no longer selected by default. Your selection will be auto remembered.
New in Jan
Released: Jan 17, 2020
With this release, you can now rotate common components like Image, Button, Text and other shape components.
Searching for the target component or page is also supported when you try to add an interaction through the Interactions panel on the right side.
Support for a new strategy to align a single component with the artboard.
Components & shapes
- Support over 60 commonly-used shapes, making website or mobile app prototyping easier.
- Support keeping the original size when uploading images.
- Improved the strategy to resize the Text Area component.
- Improved the strategy to delete all text content of the Text Area component.
- Improved the strategy to align the Text and Text Area components.
- Improved the strategy to resize part of the compound components.
- Improved the style and size of the Slider component.
- Support adjusting the connector manually.
- Support adding a description to explain the relations between two connected elements or components.
- Improved the performance of the connectors.
Assets & Project Tree
- Improved the color assets, allowing you to apply any color asset to the Fill, Border or Text of a component in simple clicks.
- Improved the way to rename pages on the Project Tree.
- Support rotating common components like Image, Button, Text and other shape components. Support searching for the target component or page when adding an interaction through the Interactions panel on the right side.
- Support for a new strategy to align a single component with the artboard.
- Improved the strategy to turn on/off the responsive layout of the parental component groups or containers.
- Support viewing the spacing between components by pressing Alt and hovering over a component.
- Support for new shortcuts to add components and adjust artboard hierarchical levels quickly.
- Improve the strategy to memorize your last zoom ratio. After switching or previewing pages, the zoom ratio will not change.
- Improved the strategy to adjust the artboard position. After showing/hiding the Control Panel, the artboard will auto be centered.
Mockplus Cloud Integration
- Fix: A member may be shown as "Unknown" when he/she is editing a component.
- Fix: The artboard in Mockplus RP may have a different size when it has been opened in the single page mode of Mockplus Cloud.
- Fix: Fixed some problems of the single page mode.
- Fix: You may fail to return to from Mockplus RP to Mockplus Cloud.