New in Feb
Released: Feb 14, 2023
We're introducing some new features to simplify your prototyping:
- Choose whether to export the asset library when exporting RP files.
- Add audio and videos to your prototypes using URLs.
- Specify the zoom ratio manually when editing prototypes.
- New ability to add a placeholder for the Number Input component.
- New feature to adjust the corner radius of the Text Area component.
- Support adjusting the border's visibility of some components like Button, Input, Tree, and more.
- Support changing the inner padding of some components like Single-select Droplist, Multi-select Droplist, and Number Input.
- Improved the settings of some compound components' default text styles and the selected text styles.
- Projects and pages
- Improved the responsive scaling of the top toolbar.
- Improved the dynamic progress bar when publishing or exporting files. The publishing or exporting process is much clearer than before.
- Fix: When exporting images, the export window may be blocked by the web browser.
- Fix: The loading may fail when there are too many revision histories waiting to be loaded.
- Fixed other problems with the Page tree.
- Improved offline editing, and fixed many related issues.
- Improved the way to show the row and column toolbar of the Table component. The toolbars always show on the top whenever and wherever you are trying to edit the Table component.
- Improved the opacity setting. You can see the opacity changes instantly when adjusting the opacity number.
- Fix: The text styles may be changed when you only apply the color asset to a text layer.
- Fix: After cloning a project, the interaction of pages that use asset instances may become invalid
- Fix: After cloning a project, the interaction of the page that uses the asset instance may not work anymore.
- Fix: You cannot cancel the selection.
- Fix: Components cannot be moved.
- Added a "Back" button to let you quickly go back from the Preview mode to the Edit mode.
- Improved the loading speed of the Preview mode.
- Improved the content switching made with the Content Panel. When the switching content is the same as the original content, the switching animation will not work.
- Fix: The Notes panel may not be completely shown in the Preview mode.
- Fix: The tooltip of a layer group may not appear.
- Fix: You cannot select and copy the text content of some components in the Sub-artboard.
- Fix: People who don't have project access permission may still see the hidden pages.
- Fix: You may accidentally create a new page after editing a text and clicking "Ctrl + Enter".
- Fix: The project owner may be incorrectly displayed after moving a project across teams.
- Improved the access strategy of Recycle Bin. Anyone with project access permissions can now directly view the deleted project in Recycle Bin.
- Adjusted the project size limit. You can now import a much larger file in .mrp format.
- Fix: When publishing an RP project to Mockplus Cloud, the sub-artboards of your project may be reordered in the single-page view.
- Fix: The component notes added through right-click menu may not show up after you've published the project to Mockplus Cloud.
- Fixed other interface problems.